PURETECH ANALYST POSITION
PureTech creates ground-breaking life science companies with a focus on therapeutics, medical devices, nutrition and digital health. PureTech’s team collectively has hundreds of years of experience, has created billions of dollars in value and has developed some of the most important drugs of the last twenty years. After sourcing best-in-class technology for a company, PureTech runs the company while assembling permanent management, establishing the required infrastructure and driving clinical, intellectual property and business strategy development.
The Analyst will support PureTech’s portfolio companies and team members, as well as participate in sourcing and due diligence of early stage life science deals. This includes:
- Preparing compelling communication materials, including presentations, to key external stakeholders
- Undertaking financial analysis of potential opportunities
- Conducting strategic analyses & market opportunity assessments
- Participating in analysis of intellectual property
- Managing contracts bids and relations with portfolio company vendors
- Undertaking project management & operations of portfolio companies
- Undergraduate degree in life sciences or finance from a top tier school preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- One to two years experience as an analyst in a major consultancy or investment bank preferred but not required
- Strong presentation and communication skills; candidate should feel comfortable presenting to groups
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated work style
LOCATION: Boston, Massachusetts
The position is full time with a competitive salary and benefits. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most innovative companies in healthcare while getting hands-on startup experience in our portfolio companies. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to indicate the Analyst Position in the subject of your email.